Federal Firearms Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee To Investigate Juvenile Delinquency, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on May 19-21, June 2, 3, 8, 24, 30, July 1, 20, 27, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 854 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1592, and related S. 14, S. 1180, and S. 1965, to propose national gun registration, the prohibition of firearm imports, and restrictions on mail-order gun sales as a means to lower crime rates and to control the availability of weapons for illegal use.
Considers (89) S. 14, (89) S. 1180, (89) S. 1592, (89) S. 1965.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9951885