Population Crisis. Part 3-B [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Foreign Aid Expenditures, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Sept. 15, 22, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Foreign Aid Expenditures
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 1,661-2,011 pages ; cm.
- Focuses on Federal government's role in family planning information dissemination in U.S. and abroad.
Considers (89) S. 1676.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/6:P 81/pt.3-B
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952008