Intergovernmental Personnel Act of 1966 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Aug. 16-18, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- v, 277 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 3408, to strengthen intergovernmental cooperation and to provide additional programs of Federal assistance to state and local personnel training and administration. Also grants congressional consent to interstate compacts for personnel and training activities. and Considers (89) S. 3408.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952262