National Commission on Product Safety [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Consumer Subcommittee, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 1, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Consumer Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 53 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-1. Considers S.J. Res. 33, to establish a National Commission on Product Safety to identify health and safety risks, to examine industrial self-regulatory efforts and avenues of consumer recourse, and to report findings and recommendations to the President.
Considers (90) S.J. Res. 33.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952290