Nuclear Ship "Savannah" [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on June 12, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-16. Considers S. Con. Res. 28, to express the sense of the Congress that continued operation of the nuclear merchant ship Savannah is in the national interest.
Considers (90) S. Con. Res. 28.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952299