Amend Section 27 of the Merchant Marine Act of 1920 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on May 18, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-14. Considers S. 292, to allow Canadian shipping lines to carry interstate cargo bound from or to Alaska. and Considers (90) S. 292.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952300