Creative Federalism. Part 1, The Federal Level [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Nov. 16-18, 21, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 467 pages ; cm.
- Considers. S. 3509, to establish National Intergovernmental Affairs Council to help coordinate Federal-state-local administration and funding of grants-in-aid social and economic programs. S.J. Res. 187, to establish Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations to study and report on Federal-state-local coordination and funding of social/economic programs.
Considers (89) S. 3509, (89) S.J. Res. 187.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952305