Dual Distribution. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 29-31, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 203-388 pages ; cm.
- Continues hearings on. S. 1842, to amend the Clayton Antitrust Act to prohibit vertically integrated companies from engaging in discriminatory practices against independent producers and distributors. S. 1843, the Dual Distribution Reporting Act, to authorize collection of economic data regarding vertical integration and dual distribution within manufacturing industries. S. 1844, to amend the Clayton Antitrust Act to prohibit vertically integrated companies from engaging in anticompetitive pricing practices. and Considers (89) S. 1842, (89) S. 1843, (89) S. 1844.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952312