International Aspects of Antitrust. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Apr. 20, 21, 26-29, June 6-8, 10, Aug. 29, 30, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 645 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Considers the effects of U.S. antitrust laws on competitive ability of U.S. firms and international firms operating under foreign laws.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952364