Mint Marks [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on May 2, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1008, to amend the Coinage Act of 1965 to repeal the prohibition against inscribing mint marks on U.S. coins.
Considers (90) S. 1008.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952371