Bilingual Education. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Special Subcommittee on Bilingual Education, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on May 18, 19, 26, 29, 31, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Special Subcommittee on Bilingual Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 407 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 428, to amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 to provide assistance to local education agencies in establishing bilingual education programs. May 26 hearing was held in Corpus Christi, Tex.; May 29 hearing was held in Edinburgh, Tex.; and May 31 hearing was held in San Antonio, Tex. and Considers (90) S. 428.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952590