Vocational Rehabilitation Amendments of 1967 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Health, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Aug. 14, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Health
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 69 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1618, to amend the Vocational Rehabilitation Act to extend rehabilitation grants to states and to provide for the establishment and operation of National Center for Deaf-Blind Youths. and Considers (90) S. 1618.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952592