1967 Omnibus Judgeship Bill [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Improvements in Judicial Machinery, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Sept. 8, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Improvements in Judicial Machinery
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 85 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2349, to increase the number of Circuit Court judgeships.
Considers (90) S. 2201, (90) S. 2349.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952626