Radiation Exposure of Uranium Miners. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Subcommittee on Research, Development, and Radiation, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on May 9, 10, 23, June 6-9, July 26, 27, Aug. 8, 10, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Subcommittee on Research, Development, and Radiation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 783, xv pages ; cm.
- Considers levels of radiation to which uranium miners are exposed, radiation monitoring standards, and health implications of uranium radiation exposure, including its possible relation to lung cancer.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952657