Separation of Powers. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Separation of Powers, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on July 19, 20, Aug. 2, Sept. 13, 15, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Separation of Powers
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 282 pages ; cm.
- Reviews separation of powers doctrine and current interpretations of areas of responsibility and jurisdiction. and Considers (90) S. 1384.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952667