Amendment to Federal Power Act [electronic resource] : Antitrust Review: hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Feb. 13, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 53 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-38. Considers S. 683, to amend Federal Power Act giving FPC authority for antitrust review of power system pooling or interconnecting by power companies. Hearing was held in Vancouver, Wash. and Considers (90) S. 683.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952706