Investigation of Auto Insurance [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Consumer Subcommittee, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Mar. 12-14, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Consumer Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 195 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-60. Considers S.J. Res. 129, to authorize DOT to conduct an investigation into the financial stability, use of unethical practices, and general condition of the automobile insurance industry.
Considers (90) S.J. Res. 129.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952849