U.S. Tax Court. <Part 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Improvements in Judicial Machinery, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Oct. 10, 11, Nov. 9, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Improvements in Judicial Machinery
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 109 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2041, to remove the Tax Court from the executive branch and to establish it as an Article III court. Also restricts admission to the Tax Court Bar to attorneys, revises Tax Court judges tenure, and authorizes the IRS Chief Counsel to represent the Secretary of the Treasury in the Tax Court. and Considers (90) S. 2041, (90) H.R. 10100.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952865