Education Legislation, 1967. Part 3 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Education, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on July 24-26, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 909-1,306 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on S. 1125 and companion H.R. 7819, to expand programs and increase Federal aid for education of Indians' dependents abroad and the handicapped, and for vocational education and educational planning. Includes National Education Association report, "Regional Educational Service Agency Prototypes, Optional Statutory Arrangements and Suggestions for Implementation" Jan. 1967 (p. 1121-1186).
Considers (90) S. 1125, (90) H.R. 7819.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952869