Education Legislation, 1967. Part 10, Appendixes F, G, and H [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Education, Ninetieth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 3,303-3,442 pages ; cm.
- Appendixes F, G, and H contain articles, publications and communications regarding P.L. 89-10, including articles on education of children with minimal brain injury, and "Publications of the Office of Education, 1967" by HEW, May, 1967 (p. 3381-3440).
Considers (90) S. 1125, (90) H.R. 7819.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952876