Long Staple Cotton [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on May 27, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 35 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1975, to amend Agricultural Act of 1956 to restrict imports of long staple cotton from countries which have severed diplomatic relations with U.S. and Considers (90) S. 1975.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952938