Competitive Problems in the Drug Industry. Part 7 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Select Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Monopoly, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Apr. 23, 24, May 1, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- v, 2,753-3,100 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on competition in the drug industry. Focuses on alleged improprieties in the testing and marketing of indomethacin for use in treating arthritis.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9952974