Woodrow Wilson Memorial [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, Subcommittee on the Smithsonian Institution, Ninetieth Congress, first session and Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Mar. 9, 1967; May 14, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration. Subcommittee on the Smithsonian Institution
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 70 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 277 and related S. 3174, to authorize the planning and establishment of a Woodrow Wilson memorial on Pennsylvania Ave. and a Center for International Scholars at the Smithsonian Institution in D.C. and Considers (90) S. 277, (90) S. 3174.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953102