New Maritime Program [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on May 10, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 96 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-90. Considers S. 2650, to amend the Merchant Marine Act, 1936, to expand and improve ship operating subsidy program, remove foreign ship purchasing restraints, and to transfer the Maritime Administration to DOT.
Considers (90) S. 2650.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/2:90-90
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953146