Indian Education. Part 3, Flagstaff, Ariz [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Special Subcommittee on Indian Education, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Mar. 30, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Special Subcommittee on Indian Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 989-1,228 pages ; cm.
- Includes excerpts from "Formal Education and Culture Change: A Modern Apache Indian Community and Government Education Programs" by Edward A. Parmee (p. 1141-1228). Hearing was held in Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953172