Improper Payments by Private Foundations to Government Officials [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on June 4, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 110 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2075, to tax at the rate of 100% any income benefit, contribution, or gift received by any Federal, state, or local public official or member of their family from any tax-exempt institution; and to revoke the tax exempt status of the offering institution.
Considers (91) S. 2075.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953232