Riots, Civil and Criminal Disorders. Part 15 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Mar. 4, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 2,949-2,972 pages ; cm.
- Discusses procedural and legal issues involving subpoenas ducas tecum relating to materials bearing on alleged involvement of Stokely Carmichael, the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), the Southern Conference Educational Fund, communism, and the black power movement in 1967 Nashville, Tenn. riot.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953260