California Disaster Relief Act of 1969 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Roads, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Apr. 1, 3, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 123 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-7. Considers S. 993, to provide Federal aid to California for reconstruction of highways and personal property destroyed or damaged by floods and landslides. and Considers (91) S. 993.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953291