Indian Education, 1969. Part 2, Appendix [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Indian Education, Ninety-First Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Special Subcommittee on Indian Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 749-1,706 pages ; cm.
- Includes. a. "Native Americans of California and Nevada," Jack D. Forbes, Far West Laboratory for Educational Research and Development, 1968 (p. 827-1013). b. "The American Indian High School Dropout: The Magnitude of the Problem," Alphonse D. Selinger, Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory, 1968 (p. 1015-1188). c. "The American Indian Graduate: After High School, What?" Alphonse D. Selinger, Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory, 1968 (p. 1189-1315). d. "Who Should Control Indian Education?" Francis McKinley (et al.), Far West Laboratory for Educational Research and Development, 1969 (p. 1599-1706).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/2:In 2/2/969/pt.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953460