Veterans Hospital and Medical Care [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Veterans Affairs, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on July 17, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Veterans' Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 179 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 345, S. 1279, S. 1949, and 7 related bills, to promote and improve hospital and medical programs for veterans.
Considers (91) S. 345, (91) S. 1279, (91) S. 1949, (91) S. 2623, (91) H.R. 692, (91) H.R. 693, (91) H.R. 2768, (91) H.R. 3130, (91) H.R. 9334, (91) H.R. 9634.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953528