Wilderness Additions in Alaska, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Public Lands, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Nov. 6, Dec. 2, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 234 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 3014, to designate certain lands in Oregon, Alaska, New Mexico and Washington as wilderness areas.
Considers (91) S. 3014.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953588