Fraud and Corruption in Management of Military Club Systems; Illegal Currency Manipulations Affecting South Vietnam. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Sept. 30, Oct. 1-3, 6, 7, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 265 pages ; cm.
- Investigates alleged illegal activities by Sgt. Maj. William O. Wooldridge and other individuals in the management of Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) Clubs and nonappropriated funds in Germany, Vietnam, and the U.S. Includes allegations of corruption, bribery, illegal gun trading, and obstruction of justice involving Maj. Gen. Carl C. Turner. Illegal activities investigated include fraud, black market currency manipulation in Vietnam, and conflict of interest in conducting NCO Club business.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953633