Future Ownership of the AEC's Gaseous Diffusion Plants [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on July 8, 9, Aug. 5, 7, 8, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- v, 597 pages ; cm.
- Considers transfer of AEC gaseous diffusion uranium enrichment plants to private industry because of AEC budget restraints, declining Federal requirements, and increased commercial demand for nuclear electrical power generation. Includes report "Market Aspects of Future Ownership and Management of the Uranium Enrichment Facilities" by Arthur D. Little, Inc., July 1969 (p. 367-474). Also includes GAO report "Issues Relating to the Possible Establishment of a Government Uranium Enrichment Enterprise," 1969 (p. 503-591).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953648