Older Americans in Rural Areas. Part 1, Des Moines, Iowa [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee on Aging., Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Sept. 8, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 132 pages ; cm.
- Reviews problems uniquely associated with elderly residing in rural areas, such as health care, transportation needs, and other problems arising from relatively isolated living. Also examines Federal programs and services designed to help older Americans, to determine whether such programs are effective in rural areas. Hearing was held in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953796