Insurance Industry. Part 16, State Fire and Casualty Company [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on June 30, July 2, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 9,799-10,184 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on competitive and regulatory conditions of the insurance industry. Focuses on the failure of the State Fire and Casualty Co. in Florida.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:In 7/3/pt.16
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953803