Apollo 6 Mission [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Aeronautical and Space Sciences, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Apr. 22, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Aeronautical and Space Sciences
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 37 pages ; cm.
- Considers technical problems encountered during the Apollo 6 unmanned test of the Saturn V rocket, and considers the suitability of the Saturn V for manned space flights.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ae 8:Ap 4/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9953857