Hearings on H.R. 11665(continuance of incentive pay after termination of missing status), H.R. 10856 (accumulative leave while in missing status), H.R. 8345 (transportation of dependents and household goods of those in missing status), H.R. 3542 (travel and transportation of allowances in connection with leave), and H.R. 5621( shipment of motor vehicles for members of the Armed Forces) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 12,145-12,186 pages ; 24 cm
- Considers H.R. 11665, H.R. 10856, H.R. 8354, H.R. 3542, H.R. 5621.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9955433