Hearings on H.R. 16201, to authorize the Secretary of the Navy to construct and provide shoreside facilities for the education and convenience of visitors to the U.S.S. "Arizona" Memorial at Pearl Harbor and to transfer responsibility for their operation and maintenance to the National Park Service [electronic resource] : and H.R. 16251 to release the conditions in a deed with respect to certain property heretofore conveyed by the United States to the Columbia Military Academy and its successors ... March 20, 1972
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Washington : [U.S. Govt. Print. Off.], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 14,817-14,859 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9955450