Subcommittee No. 4 hearings on H.R. 11035 [electronic resource] : to amend title 10 of the United States code to designate the Medal of Honor awarded for military heroism as the "Congressional Medal of Honor," September 6, 1972
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 4.
- [Washington] : [U.S. Govt. Print. Off], 
- Physical Description:
- 15,033-15,048 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9955454