Operation of the Newburgh lock and dam, Newburgh, Indiana [electronic resource] : Joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors and the Subcommittee on Flood Control and Internal Development of the Committee on Public Works, House of Representatives, Ninety-second Congress, second session / September 20, 1972
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- v, 42 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Flood Control and Internal Development
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9955773