Firefighting Museum, tax exemption, equal rights for blind, medical records, and police personnel records [electronic resource] : hearing, Ninety-second Congress, second session . / August 9, 1972
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Public Health, Education, Welfare, and Safety
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 122 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.D 63/2:F 51/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9956008