Miscellaneous Coast Guard bills [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Merchant Marine of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, first session . / October 12, 1973
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Merchant Marine Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages ; 24 cm
- S. 1734 and H.R. 9293: To amend certain laws affecting the Coast Guard.--S. 2268 and H.R. 9575: To provide for the enlistment and commissioning of women in the Coast Guard reserve, and for other purposes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9957769