Full committee consideration to H. Res. 72 [electronic resource] : directing the President to provide to the House of Representatives full and complete information contained in the report of William E. Colby relating to certain activities of the CIA and H. Res. 129, resolved, that the Secretary of Defense be required to furnish to the House of Representatives certain information regarding the Paris Peace Agreement before the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session, February 27, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Additional Titles:
- Full committee consideration of H. Res. 72
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 5 pages ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9958127