Hearings on H.R. 49 to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to establish on certain public lands of the United States national petroleum reserves the development of which needs to be regulated in a manner consistent with the total energy needs of the Nation, and for other purposes before Investigating Subcommittee of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Armed Services Investigating Subcommittee
- Additional Titles:
- Hearings on H.R. 49
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 553 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:975-76/6
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9958131