Full committee consideration of H.J. Res. 519, to provide for the appointment of George Washington to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States [electronic resource] / Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session, August 3, 1976
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 5 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9959388