Forest Haven [electronic resource] : joint oversight hearings before the Subcommittee on Education, Labor, and Social Services and the Committee on the District of Columbia, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session, on legislative and oversight jurisdiction over Forest Haven, District of Columbia institution for the mentally retarded ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Education, Labor and Social Services
- Washington : U.S Govt. Print. Off, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 292 pages 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Serial - House, Committee on the District of Columbia ; no. 94-19
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9960844