Cable television regulation oversight [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Communications of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session, on the role of Congress in regulating cable television and the potential for new technologies in the Communications system ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Communications
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (x, 1,325 pages) : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Serial - House, Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce ; no. 94-137, 94-138
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/4:94-137
Y 4.In 8/4:94-138
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9961093