Government patent policy [electronic resource] : (the ownership of inventions resulting from federally funded research and development) : hearings before the Subcommittee on Domestic and International Scientific Planning and Analysis of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Domestic and International Scientific Planning and Analysis
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 1,316 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Serial - House, Committee on Science and Technology ; no. 94-105
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9961292