Nomination of John G. Heimann [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session on the nomination of John G. Heimann to be Comptroller of the Currency, June 9, 1977
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 64 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9961552