The effectiveness of the Internal Revenue Service's income information document matching program and tax collection and other problems caused by bank-issued "numbered" bonds or certificates of deposit [electronic resource] : hearing before a subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, second session, March 9, 1978
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 251 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:In 8/27
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9962311